Thursday, June 5, 2014

I really love the 90s and french braids. (I PROMISE i'll get better at this!)

Hi! Oi! Aloha! Hola! And hi in multiple other languages that I can''t put without looking up in google translator. I KNOW it's been over a month AGAIN, but I'm going on a trip to Seattle in 6 days (!!!!) so I'll definitely have lots of opportunities to blog there and gather a ton of inspiration! 

Today's post is all about braids! Recently, the dream of the 90s has been alive and well in fashion, and  in hair! I was completely inspired all the french pigtail braids I've been seeing online! 



So my beautiful best friend, Cera, helped me braid my hair!  Also, my cat decided to join us on our lil photoshoot, which was perfect because I was wearing a cat shirt. Shoutout to my cat for being the cutest. 


Shirt: PacSun
Flannel: I made it!!!
Boots: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21 



I was feeling a comfy look, but I think this outfit is perfect for an on-the-go kind of day because your hair is out of your face, and you get to wear a giant t-shirt as a dress and leggings! (Jah bless black leggings forever and ever amen). Also, I LOVE these knock-off Timberland boots, because they were only $20 on black friday versus the $160 they go for at Urban Outfitters. I also spice up every outfit like this with a fun, bright summer-y shade of lipstick! I got this shade from the drugstore a million years ago and I don't even know the brand or anything, which I know is super helpful. Also I love how these chunky bamboo earrings are coming back into style because I've been obsessed with them since I saw Kreayshawn rocking them all the time! 

God, what a lil angel. 

I hope to post again within the next week! Tell me what your favorite comeback styles are! Love y'alllllll 

0 comments:

Post a Comment