Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm in Seattle and I'm absolutely loving it.

Guys! I finally made it! I have officially lived in Seattle, Washington for one full week! I packed up most of my belongings in three suitcases and moved across the Pacific Ocean and am now an official adult. It's very expensive, but very lovely. I live right in the college town of Seattle and it's a dream. The weather has been nothing shy of perfect. As I type this, the sun is shining bright and the sky is a luscious blue. The leaves are ever-changing making all the colors absolutely stunning. I walk up and down my streets and am so blessed to take in such beauty. 

From this exquisite weather, I can still wear clothes without having to be completely covered up in multiple layers and a raincoat. 

Hat, purse, sweater, shirt, and skirt - Forever 21. 
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Boots - I'm not to sure of the brand, but they were purchased from Macy's 




I am completely obsessed with this fuzzy sweater trend. I started to see it come around last fall, and I'm so glad that it is still alive and well. A sweater like this can look a little silly, but I think it adds great texture, and it is insanely warm when the wind is howlin' away. This outfit was perfect for opening a bank account and going to the DMV, which is what I did. 


Both of these sweaters are from Forever 21. 

I know this wasn't posted one week from the last one, but at least it was only two weeks right? Not like a month or two. I'm going to try really hard to start being way better at posting!! I would love to hear from you guys about what trends you want to see me style! Talk to you cuties sooner than later! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment