Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Summertime Exhaustion.

Aloha one and all! Working two jobs and going to school is absolutely draining, but definitely (i'm hoping anyway) will be worth it in the long run. I just wanted to share a little Outfit Of The Day for you all after working both jobs in a row!


Romper, Sweater, Belt - Forever 21
Hat - Wet Seal
Shoes - American Eagle 
Watch- Guess

This is my very first romper, which i'm so stoked about because usually i'm way too tall for all of them and/or my hips are too big. This look is super fun, breezy, and great for a day out in the hot hot sun. I also absolutely adore this little pom pom trimming on a lot of clothing now! For example, clothes like these! 




I think this pom pom trimming is fun and a little something different in the sea of florals for spring time. And now, an obligatory Devil Wears Prada quote 

Ciao beauties! 

3 comments:

  1. you are so cute!!!! love it!! love your blog, and your style. good luck with school and midterms!! next time you're in seattle come see me!!!!!! (i remember you having family in seattle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love!! I'm coming this summer so i don't know if you'll be in maui yet or not? Anyways love you girl and good luck with your school too!!

      Delete