Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sprang brake lewkz

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR SPRANG BRAAAAKE???? I would be too but i work everyday oops. Anyways, this is kind of a later gram ootd (am i allowed to say instagram terms outside of instagram?) But I wanted to get excited about spring break through my outfits, even if I can't fully enjoy it! Even though this outfit is kind of dark, I loved the cute daises and and the cut of this onesie, bringing out the spring-time look. I paired with the summer-y white converse and the snapback, brought together with the military jacket. I also think hoop earrings are super fun and bring a fun flare to any outfit. 

Hat and skirt : PacSun
Onesie, military jacket, sunglasses : Forever 21
Converse : Journeys 



ALSO I DID FUN THINGS TO MY HAIR AND I'M SO HAPPY 


My jacket and purse are from Forever 21 :)


I ombréd my hair at my house with L'oreal's wild ombré kit! 



I thought this kit was really easy to use and straightforward and did a really awesome job. I loved the results and was way cheaper than getting it professionally done. I didn't do too much of my hair because i still love my red hair so much. I'm hoping to post better pictures of my hair soon, and hopefully I'll have more fun spring break looks! Ciao my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment