Thursday, January 23, 2014

Totally real Givenchy sweaters and rebel school girls.

Hello one and all! This past season I have been absolutely obsessed with Givenchy's Fall 2013 RTW line and have been drooling over it endlessly. 








So I drew inspiration from that!

Hat and skirt are from Forever 21.
Collared Shirt and shoes are from Old Navy.
The absolutely stunning sweater is from sheinside.com!!



She inside is literally the best website ever because they always have fantastic sales AND EVERYTHING HAS FREE SHIPPING. 
I've also seen and loved the collars peeking out of sweaters/ school girl look on and off the runway. It's been too hot to wear any sweaters but we just had a one day rain storm that made it cool off for at least one day! Until next time, ciao beauties!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fashion Mermaid ;) Looking gorgeous as always!

    Anyways, had a question. How do you "get down and creative" with what's in your closet? I have the most difficult time matching items up to have a cute outfit even when I have a bunch of things to work with. I get discouraged and lose confidence in my creativity and ability to werk it. Help?

    P.S Miss ya~

    Jbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beautiful girl! I don't really have one particular style, I just see outfits that I really like and try to replicate it with items in my closet. i have also discovered what looks best on my body and what is most comfortable for me! What helps me out is I usually pick out one thing that I really want to wear and base my outfit around that. It helps me when I'm overwhelmed and don't know what to wear. And girl you are wonderfully fabulous, don't get lose your confidence and ability to werk it out~ Tumblr and other fashion blogs help inspire me a lot actually. I also do work at Forever 21 and I love our visual manager so I always talk to him too! Love and miss you lovely!!

      Delete