Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I just want to be a Pink Lady.

Okay, I'm trying to get better at updating this thing! Not much has been happening lately. I've been sick so I've been home from work, so I haven't been out and about that much to dress up! Tonight a couple friends and I went out for dinner, so I finally got an opportunity to test out my new/old denim jacket! I tried to go for night out look, but dress it down because we went to the "hippie" part of town. 

I wore a black turtle neck, sleeveless onesie with a black lace overly skirt all from Forever 21. The Denim jacket, the boots, and the necklace are all from Forever 21 as well. I couldn't get a really good picture of my outfit because it was already too dark outside for any good lighting. My dad actually took these photos of me in our living room after I got back. (Insert sunglasses emoji). 


I just wore the denim jacket over my outfit because i wanted to have the pink lady feel, and I didn't want the jacket to make me look too bulky. I felt almost like a James Dean-esque cowgirl. Who knows anymore. I know I love all black, denim, and a good red lipstick. 

Also, this photo is just too funny NOT to share. It was at the beginning of our super mini photo shoot in our living room and we were trying to find the best lighting. This is how I was feeling. Also you can kind of see the skirt better?


Also you now understand how actually wearing the jacket was a little too bulky for this look. 

I have the day off tomorrow so i'm planning on finishing my gold lace overlay dress that I've been working on for a while. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow! I also have a photo shoot for Mellow Yellow Jewelry on friday which I am so excited for! Here is the link to her Etsy store! 
Ciao beauties! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment