Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello 2014 and this New Year of Fashion Blogging

Just a little introduction:
Hi! My name is Julianna and I'm a 19-year-old girl currently living in Hawaii. I am a Fashion Technology Major and have a love affair with fashion. I make my own clothes (hope to be designing clothes soon), love the clothes I buy, love other people's clothes, love make-up, love nail art, and every thing in between. I decided to make this blog to track my progress and push my excitement for fashion into a space where people feel the same way, instead of the people I know in real life who are probably sick of me crying over Givenchy's Fall 2013 line over and over again. 

These first few photos are me wearing a couple of items I've made including:
This Women's Superhero Skirt
Styled with Forever 21 Crop Top and Red TOMS

This Flannel
Styled with Forever 21 Flower Crown and Necklaces
and American Eagle Watch

and these pants
Styled with Forever 21 sleeveless onesie and PacSun wedges. 

These next photos are just to introduce you to a taste of my style and what I like to wear. The majority of my clothes are Forever 21 because their store is SO cute, but it also helps that I am employed there. 
Dress: Forever 21

Dress: Forever 21 (Taken by @madeemayflower on instagram)

Sweater, Shorts, Bag, Cross Necklace, Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Macys. 

Flower Crown: Forever 21
Shirt: Wicked Clothes
Tights: Wet Seal

Flower Crown and Dress: Forever21
(Taken by @madeemayflower on instagram)


I am so beyond excited and thrilled to share my journey this year in the middle of my Fashion Technology degree and introduction to the world of fashion blogging. Ciao beauties and see you soon! 

1 comment: