Friday, January 31, 2014

Keep Ya Head Up

Hi! I've missed this so much! Working two jobs and going to school is always handful, plus it's been down pouring this week so there hasn't been a good time or place to take pictures. Also when you have an 8:30am class, you kind of just roll out of bed at 8 and leave ten minutes later.

This week I've been inspired by Forever 21's Hip Hop graphic tee line. They have had so many cute shirts and I'm trying really hard not to buy all of them!

(All images are from Forever21.com) 

So from these totally awesome tees, comes this outfit!



Shirt, skirt, sunglasses, and shoes are from Forever 21.
(Talk about some great alliteration).
(Also, thanks to my mom for taking these photos. heehee). 

I love being comfy but also able to feel cute and confident when going to school to one job to another. Also, I'm so in love with with retro cat eye trend with sunglasses! It's like the best of both worlds. 

The start your weekend right, here is my absolute favorite Tupac song, to reconnect with the classics and keep your views on women positive and in check. 

Ciao my little beauties! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment