Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Where's my roller skates and drink with an umbrella in it? (Spring break looks 2!)

Here's my second spring break look! I hope you're all enjoying your spring breaks! I'm spending mine working 50 hours this week! ;) I chose this look because it's super cheap and simple for when you're running out the door to the beach or to wherever! Also I curled my ponytail and add some texture, and you can't tell by the pictures, but i put some purple hair chalk in to make this look even more fun! 

Sunglasses : Birthday present from Sophi 
Earrings, Crop Top, Bodycon, and Chambray : Forever 21 
Gladiators: American Eagle




The great part is the dress was literally only $5, and everything else was under $15. (except the shoes but we're not going to talk about those)

This was the hair chalk I used and it's only $5 at WalMart! You can see the other colors it comes in on the side of the box. As messy as it gets, it actually works. I wouldn't recommend putting it on AFTER you curl your hair, but overall I think it works really well for $5! The color is clear and noticeable it stuck okay. For $5 i say go for it! I'm hoping to chose more spring break looks this week! See ya laters cuties 


0 comments:

Post a Comment