Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Prom, Surfing, Fashion Shows, And Even More Selfies

Hello one and all! I'm still working two jobs and i'm busy all the time, but a lot of cool stuff has happened in the past two weeks! 

First, my little Ela went to prom and I did her hair and makeup! I got to use my little milkmaid braids on her and they looked awesome! I also used a classic and old school look for her makeup and she looked stunning. She wore a vintage, red velvet dress, with her black pointed heels, and super classy chandelier earrings. She definitely stole the show (or at least i assume so because I didn't actually go to her prom.) Anyway, here are some insanely cute pictures of her. 




Secondly, I sewed up a pair of surf shorts for my friend Shelby for her to wear while she Paddle boards! She is a sponsored Paddle Boarder and is trying to start her own line of these little shorts. We collaborated ideas and came out with these shorts! What a little cutie. 



Third, being apart of the Fashion Technology program at UHMC has given me so many opportunities, including being an amateur make up artist! Ivori is one of the designers for the IMUA Fantastia Ball, and this is Nikki, her model! Ivori was inspired by this look! 

(Kind of bad resolution but I couldn't find a better one) 

and this is this is what I re-created! 


 ( I am SO jealous of her big luscious lips!!)


And last but not least, here was my ootd for today!

Sweater, onesie, and pants are all from Forever 21 (as always)


I'm on location at my sister's bed room because we were too lazy to walk downstairs to take pictures outside. 


I'm still really into this boho chic revival because it gives me an excuse to wear flow-y, comfy clothes all the time. I paired the relaxed sweater and pants with the leopard onesie to spice up this look. Also i bought the most GORGEOUS lip stain, and i wanted to match it. 

I used revlon's colorstay lip stain "rendevouz" and it's pretty perfect for $8 at the drugstore. 
(It's the bright orange one)

I also invested in replacing my makeup brushes, because i have had the same ones for way too long and they were shedding all over my face and i hated it. But all my makeup went on flawlessly today because all my tools were so fresh and clean, making the lip color look absolutely fabulous. If you're like me and have an obsession with lipstick, I highly recommend buying some of these because they go on so easy and are so cheap and look fantastic. Also I know some people are afraid of trying out these weird colors, but they're so perfect for summer and it spices up any outfit!!

(and here are more selfies and i'm still not sorry)


SHOUT OUT TO MY PERFECT EYELINER  


I'm going to try and post way more often and keep committed!! See all you lil cuties later. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. Beautiful. Gorgeous. All the words in the sky that sum up the wondrous and flawless Julianna. I love seeing your posts! You have inspired me from the day I met you and nothing has changed. I hope all is well. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much you beautiful girl!! I hope you're doing well too!! I love hearing from you and i love your support!

      Delete