Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fall in the summer time!

Hello one and all! Knowing that fall is right around the corner, but we're all still viciously holding on to the last bits of summer we have left, I decided to combine both of those concepts! I've been noticing a lot of 70s coming back into style, which includes bell bottoms! If you didn't notice at Coachella this year, Kendall Jenner rocked the cutest bell bottoms, as shown here. 


I'm still trying to kind of accept the concept of bell bottoms jeans, but for now I'll obsess over comfy printed bell bottom pants. 


Everything i'm wearing is from Forever 21. 



I paired these bell bottom pants with a halter crop top to give it that summertime vibe, but paired it with the maroon sweater alongside the blacks and browns to embrace these staple fall colors.  I'm also completely obsessed with these giant gold hoops i'm wearing in the photos above and it's hard to pair them with every single outfit. I think every woman should own a pair of gold hoops. I think they look good on everyone. This is a super cute on the town look or festival look (minus the sweater of course). I wore this outfit to work all day and I was super comfortable with all the stretchy material.

Also, in case you missed it! I was on a back to school fashion segment with Akaku, a local television station on Maui. I'll see you all very soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment