Saturday, January 18, 2014

Miley buns, really cute friends, and more Mellow Yellow Jewelry!

Hello all you beautiful people! I've been wanting to update for SO LONG but i just haven't had the time! School started this week and I got a second job so I'm always busy, but I love this blog too much so I couldn't NOT post!

This week I was really inspired by Miley Cyrus this week because you can say as much crap as you want, but she is just so damn cute. Specifically, I was inspired by her little buns and her daisy chain necklace at the iheartradio musical festival this past summer.



Soooooooooo, I decided to try them out!

Shirt, boyfriend jeans, boots, and purse are all from Forever 21.

These boyfriend jeans are my favorite jeans ever! They're so cute and rough around the edges, but have  a girly feel. I love these boots more than anything in the whole world and I got them for only $20!!

You can't really tell, but my necklace is a regular gold chain with daisies all on it!


ALSO, one of my really good friends at work wore the absolute cutest outfit today and I couldn't even bear how cute she was so I had to show you all. 

Her hat, crop top, and pants, are all from Forever 21. 

This little cutie also MADE her necklace!!

God look that criss cross. SO CUTE. 

And last but not least, the super crazy talented Samantha Feyen posted more pictures on her Tumblr of the Mellow Yellow Jewelry Shoot


Ciao Beauties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment