Saturday, January 11, 2014

So much jewelry, so little money.

So today was the day of the Mellow Yellow Photo shoot and it was absolutely fantastic! Samantha Feyen is crazy talented and beautiful photographer, and Kerri, the designer and creator of Mellow Yellow Jewelry, is amazingly talented at making beautiful pieces. I am so honored to be apart of such a beautiful thing! This is the link to Sam's photography website, (she is also @samantheeyo on instagram) and this is link to Kerri's Mellow Yellow Etsy page where you can buy lots of beautiful pieces.  Here are a few pictures from today! I'll post more when they are ready! 
Flower Crown, onesie, sweater, and skirt are from Forever 21. 
All jewelry is from Mellow Yellow Jewelry. 


Bandeau, and chambray button down (wrapped around my waist) are from Forever 21.
All Jewelry is from Mellow Yellow Jewelry. 

Unfortunately, this is Kerri's dress and i have no idea where she got it from and neither did she. Needless to say it's gorgeous. 
All jewelry is from Mellow Yellow Jewelry. 


And then after this, this was my OOTD for work! 
I was shopping around the mall today and i found the most gorgeous headpiece at Icing! I've always wanted to get into headpieces, and this one was just calling out to me so i had to get it!
Sweater and skirt - Forever 21
Shirt - PacSun
Shoes - American Eagle
Headpiece - Icing

Also, I did my makeup a little differently today for the photo shoot. Also, here is a better look at the headpiece. ALSO, i'm not sorry that i'm posting selfies i can do wut i want~

It was inspired by this video. Of course I added the lip color because I am a lipstick fiend. 


Overall, I am so insanely blessed with the opportunities that I am given! I can't wait to update you guys more on the fashion oriented things in my life! Ciao beauties! 



1 comment: